CALL (607) 286-0674 NOW to Schedule Your Appointment
How to Prepare for Your ThermaVA Treatment:
- Shave your public area a few days before the treatment.
- Make sure you’ve had a normal Pap smear within the past 2 years if your doctor believes it’s important for you to have them.
- If you’ve had bladder surgery then you’ll need approval from your surgeon.
- You can’t have any active lesions such as herpes or warts.
- You can drive yourself to and from the treatment.
- If you are prone to urinary tract infections, then taking an antibiotic before can help prevent a UTI.
- If you are prone to yeast infections, then taking a Diflucan tablet before the treatment can prevent one.
ThermiVA can usually be done same day as consult.